We use the SPI4 tool that integrates the Universal Standards for Social Performance Management, with these results the institution can develop an action plan.
What is SPI4?
The SPI4–Social Performance Indicators 4–is a social performance assessment tool for financial service providers (FSP). The SPI4 allows FSPs evaluate their level of implementation of the Universal Standards for Social Performance Management, including the Smart Campaign Client Protection Principles. SPI4 also offers users with a specific mission focus—green, poverty, gender—to assess their practices, thanks to optional indicators that reflect the latest industry thinking in these areas.
Why use SPI4?
- Learn good practice as you assess
- Showcase your social achievements with the SPI4 social dashboard
- Reduce time spent on social reporting to your Board and investors, thanks to standard metrics
- Take advantage of technical resources and implementation guidance for each essential practice assessed in the SPI4
- Compare results to peer benchmarks, to get a fresh perspective and see where to focus improvement.